Guidelines for paper and poster presentation :
As part of the 31st Annual State Conference of Indian Society of Anesthesiologists, Andhra Pradesh State on 7th, 8th and 9th of October 2022, we invite you to submit your research work for the scientific paper and poster sessions to be conducted during the conference. Free papers and posters are invited from post graduates and practitioners in following divisions. 1)Anaesthesia & Critical Care. 2)Pain . Prizes will be given to the best papers and posters presented.
Rules and regulations for abstract submission :
All delegates who are presenting posters and papers have to submit their abstracts on email@example.com in a prescribed format given in guide lines.
- Registration for conference is mandatory to present paper or poster.
- The presenting delegate should be a life member/associate life member of ISA.
- First author only should be the presenting author.
- A maximum of four authors only are allowed for each paper.
- Abstract of Papers and posters should be submitted by 15th August 2022.
- Late submissions are not accepted.
- Abstract should be submitted in the prescribed format given here after registering for the conference.
- Abstract should be limited to less than 500 words.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee to decide if it can be presented in the conference. The decision of the committee will be final. The acceptance letter for the abstract will be sent to the first author after one week of the last date of submission of the abstracts.
- For original articles, the abstract should be in following format, background/introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion and conclusion.
- The abstract should contain results of the study.
- For case reports and case series abstract should be in the form of introduction, case report and discussion and if possible conclusion.
- Papers should not have been published or accepted for publication in any journal or has been presented in any conference as on the presenting date in the meeting.
- Presentation is offline only.
- Please submit your abstract / poster in PDF format only.
Rules To Follow To Submit Your Abstract:
- Delegates should write their Name, Co-Author Name (if any)
- Name of the college and Place
- Year of Post Graduation
- Mobile Number , E-mail Address
- ISACONAP Register Number should be included below the Title of the Study
Submit Your Abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Queries On Abstract / Poster Contact :
Dr. K. Nagabhushanam – 94412 06313
Dr. A. Prasanthi – 93934 77759
Dr. B. Ghanshyam – 87644 39671